What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Why is Altis life dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I said at the last meeting it was the last chance it was the last chance, All that we could do in our power without a magic wand was done.

I know you do not like to hear the truth
Oh yeah we do know the truth.
Let me clear up the issues for you that we the players of RPUK can all agree...

1) Management have given up with the ArmA server and are neglecting their own past and beginning
2) Development has slowed down alot in the last couple of months. And each time a new update is to come we are told it's going to be a big one.
3) ArmA in itself is losing steam and interesting however saying it's old and not much interest is in it. Is (putting it lightly) complete and utter BS. Have you taken a look at the steam workshop or any community. I can guess your answer
4) You guys are promoting RP like it's the answer to world hunger. The reasons other servers are up and running and have players that enjoy their time is because... people in power and ability to do things are doing their own job. Whilst the only people I see on ArmA that have any sort of power to help the server are in this list: ...

All in all I am sure that if you pulled your head out of the (Insert Word Here) the server would be all good. You'd have people coming on and even have more funding for the FiveM server. I've said it once and I'll say it again here. ArmA isn't dead. RPUK is. And in my opinion the opportunity to fix the damage caused is gone. Well beyond that point now. Especially since the owner himself has hinted that the server will be closed down. Enjoy FiveM whilst it lasts. Last I heard it's dying too 

As Wilco said he won't read...

His head is too far up his own a***. Well I'll be making contributions to ArmA. By steal (killerrabbit)  making assets 🙂

Seems to be a recurrence of RPUK not listening to their own community. I wonder how long FiveM will last...

Fivem is in a lawsuit, your server too,
you think you can write a poem, but it's as tasteless as you,
your logo be looking like a knockoff valorant two,
it's a shame rpuk isn't worth playing, you've lost the income,
You remind me of the word "Tiananmen", I'll call you "Kim Jong Two"
Thanks Silence for the poem!

Ok you can keep the accusations and odd imagination to yourself, Seriously step outside go get some fresh air it might do you some good.

FiveM will last as long as it exists or as long as people enjoy it... who knows after that, whatever the team decide to do! 

These threads seem to come to a end when one person gets a little silly and lets themselves down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back