What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weapons & Kit List

Bullitt

Is there some place I can find a list of weapons & kit, also what is available from where & what their capabilities are?

I have no idea really what weapons are what & why is one weapon 100k when another is 25k.

There isn't a public list anywhere. TBH, the private lists change from time to time as we swap things around to tweak the gameplay balance. If I'm honest, I'm not entirely in favour of a big public list because it will tend to direct players to certain locations without them actually exploring and discovering (and that's part of the fun), or even RPing with other people in the game to find out 'local knowledge' (which can be even more fun, and result in team-ups and friendships sparking off). If everything in the game was signposted, it just becomes a 'treasure hunt', and much less exciting, really, because everyone zeroes in on the good shit, and nobody makes mistakes.

There is also the issue that if we make a public list of goods for sale, locations and prices, some poor sap has to keep that updated and in-sync with whatever changes we developers have made... and just adds to my workload!

So... that's not a slapdown or an outright 'no, it won't be happening', but is just my view. I don't call the shots... I just build them :)

Bullit does make a good point though on pricing. The TRG in the donator shop is 100K while it's 25K at a rebel outpost,also the Mk18 is listed twice in the donator shop.

Well I was more thinking about a list of what these weapons are & their capabilities I am not really fussed about what is available where or though a list of items for donators Vs rebels  Vs cops would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Civilian (Bad)
Pistols (crap, don't waste your money, you will get owned by both cops and rebels)
PDW
(meh, if you really want to stay on the legal side of things this is your best choice, an automatic pistol basically)

Rebel (Average)

TRG (terrible, only for noobs who can't afford a Katiba. The Katiba is superior in every way)
Katiba (an average assault rifle, run of the mill weaponry for your average rebel, 9/10 times people will be using this)
Rahim DMR (the less expensive, lower magazine capacity answer to the NATO MK18. If you're going to be engaging at range and you aren't a donator this is always going to be your #1 choice)

Donator (Good)

Mk20 (bullpup styled assault rifle, more of an SMG than a real assault rifle, higher rate of fire than the Katiba but fires the smaller 5.56mm round. Small high rate of fire, good for CQB but will mostly lose out to the Katiba in most firefights)
Mk18 DMR (The best long range weapon available to non-police, heavy hitting 7.62mm rounds and good accuracy at range, its only downfall is its 20 round magazine and large length will cause trouble in CQB)

Mk200 (a machine gun, 200 round magazine, bad accuracy at anything more than short range combat if you aren't firing in small controlled bursts. This thing will fuck up anything or anyone within 100m engagements though. Ironically MGs should be terrible at CQB, this thing is by far the best gun to be taking into places like towns)

Police (Derp)

50cal sniper rifles with no countermeasure available to anyone else. Silenced MXs. OP tazers. Oh and all this shit is free so the police don't have to care when they die.

Last edited by a moderator:
Civilian (Bad)

Pistols (crap, don't waste your money, you will get owned by both cops and rebels)

PDW (meh, if you really want to stay on the legal side of things this is your best choice, an automatic pistol basically)

Rebel (Average)

TRG (terrible, only for noobs who can't afford a Katiba. The Katiba is superior in every way)

Katiba (an average assault rifle, run of the mill weaponry for your average rebel, 9/10 times people will be using this)

Rahim DMR (the less expensive, lower magazine capacity answer to the NATO MK18. If you're going to be engaging at range and you aren't a donator this is always going to be your #1 choice)

Donator (Good)

Mk20 (bullpup styled assault rifle, more of an SMG than a real assault rifle, higher rate of fire than the Katiba but fires the smaller 5.56mm round. Small high rate of fire, good for CQB but will mostly lose out to the Katiba in most firefights)

Mk18 DMR (The best long range weapon available to non-police, heavy hitting 7.62mm rounds and good accuracy at range, its only downfall is its 20 round magazine and large length will cause trouble in CQB)

Mk200 (a machine gun, 200 round magazine, bad accuracy at anything more than short range combat if you aren't firing in small controlled bursts. This thing will fuck up anything or anyone within 100m engagements though. Ironically MGs should be terrible at CQB, this thing is by far the best gun to be taking into places like towns)

Police (Derp)

50cal sniper rifles with no countermeasure available to anyone else. Silenced MXs. OP tazers. Oh and all this shit is free so the police don't have to care when they die.
Considering what civs/rebels get costs allot of money and the cops get better gear for free and don't need to care about dying and losing it.

Like when i go and spend over 160k+ on a weapon, ammo and clothing and get killed by a cop for what ever reason it can be annoying, but i kinda guess that is also the game, i would just love to see more variety for civs/rebels like adding silencers and scopes like the SOS, DMS and a MRD pistol sight for the 4-FIVE(if the pistol was to be added)

It would just make for more variety for civs/rebels, i have kinda gotten tired of only having the possibility to basically buy 4 guns that look and preforms good which for me is the Mk18, Mk200, katiba and the rahim. 

I would just love to be able to put a silencer and a SOS/DMS on a katiba or a MRD on a 4-FIVE pistol and look cool as f**k.

I believe the Donator shop sells all of the pistols not available to the civilian weapon store, or I may be wrong?

I don't buy or use pistols, they are all terrible imo. You can reload an assault rifle and drop someone LONG before they can pull a pistol and kill you.

I believe the Donator shop sells all of the pistols not available to the civilian weapon store, or I may be wrong?

I don't buy or use pistols, they are all terrible imo. You can reload an assault rifle and drop someone LONG before they can pull a pistol and kill you.
Donator shop has 2 pistols which is the Rook and the ACP .45, the 4-FIVE is not on the server atm which is a shame.

As for the pistols being terrible comes more down to the person that uses them which i kinda think all weapons do, if you know your weapon than you can be very accurate and effective, the ACP for example is a very good handgun it can take down tires on cars in 1-2 bullets depending on the car which is faster than the 5.56 rifles, and to kill someone takes 2 bullets usually with that pistol.

This is only some of the reasons why i like pistols.

Back