What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Cutlass - 297, 296, 303, 305, 308 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I have a question regarding some of the things I have found out whilst doing some digging…

@6AN6
@KiloC

You both joined the server for the first time that day at 17:45 and 17:50 respectively, although obviously not a rule break, can I ask what the reasoning or the thoughts were behind joining the server 10-15 minutes before restart, again seems very suspicious that you only join it nice things are getting heated.

I appreciate the time you take to respond in advance.

Thank you.

While balancing job, roleplaying, and family can be difficult, even ten minutes of escape can be rejuvenating. I enjoy playing the server, so I make an effort to come on whenever I have free time.

Hello all,

First off I'd like to thank everyone for their swift replies to the questions I have given, it really is much appreciated and does help the process go that little bit faster.

@Sir Raptor thank you for placing this report, I have looked into this scenario and will outline what I have found below.

I'll start with the RDM claim, in this scenario you had already started the situation against cutlass at their turf, whether or not they investigated to see who it was is irrelevant, had they have done this and gotten the wrong group, then we might be looking at something different here.

Using OOC information - Looking at the logs, I can see that 2 of the 6 reported logged on to the server for the first time that day after the scenario had started, although this can be construed as suspicious at best, I think it would be a case of 'clutching straws' and there is nothing to suggest that they have done this because they have been informed OOC of something happening. I have ruled one person out completely where it would not be possible for them to be using OOC information, and the other 3 have accounted for their activity with reasonable excuse. I am satisfied that there is no concrete evidence of any wrong doing when it comes to using OOC information. I can also confirm that OOC information WAS NOT used to find you at the dodgy doctors.

Ongoing hostile situations/hop on squad - As stated above, everyone has accounted for their actions here and I have no reason to disbelieve them, if there was any concrete evidence we'd again be looking at a different story, but I can not prove that they 'hopped on'.

Whilst I understand that this wasn't the outcome you were looking for, unfortunately the evidence does not support the accusation and as such, no action will be taken against this report today.

Thank you.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back