What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Losing My Altis Virginity

Unlucky George

Resident Rule Breaker!
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Yesterday marked my one month Altis anniversary. I was so hooked on that first day I played for 14hrs.

My previous record was 8 hours playing Banjo-Kazooie :p . A few years ago I'll have you know!

I’ve condensed that day into 13 minutes and spoofed an episode of 24 as raw game footage can be a little bit dry….

It’s funny listening back to all the voices (unknown then) that I now recognise.

This server is GREAT!

George, George, George. 

You've done it again. Amazing work, Sir! 

OH WAIT?
I feel so proud of you ! I gave you the money to get your first truck :') Now you are indeed a made man ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not many videos make me laugh, thumbs up and good that you keep with us despite all the trolls.

Keep up the good work!

Added to the forum index for a few days, Hope it gets you a lot of views... brilliant video

Thanks everyone, especially all the admin etc for managing this multi headed monster of a server! But most of all I'd like to thank Dr salty walty, you makes Altis life worth living

I recall George on his first ever day, fresh on the island that is Altis without a clue what to do. That was a good day.

Awesome, do you still remember me lol?
Certainly do Rick!

I recall George on his first ever day, fresh on the island that is Altis without a clue what to do. That was a good day.
I lied in the video, it wasn't actually my very first visit. I logged in the day before to see what the fuck Altis Life was, you showed me around and then I knew I was home lol! 

Seriously, I love your voice. I keep listening to the intro of the video. Do you work at a radio?

Or just tell me your secret.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly do Rick!

I lied in the video, it wasn't actually my very first visit. I logged in the day before to see what the fuck Altis Life was, you showed me around and then I knew I was home lol! 
It's always a pleasure meeting you in game George, as shown today.

Back