What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Help a Guy out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price___

Owner of Gas Trucking Company
Hi I've been playing on this server for a bit and am realy enjoying the rp experience, but I feel that I'm missing out on what could be great fun for me. You see I really want to be a police officer, but have been told by asdrubael (Cheif of Police) that the age limit for officers (18) will not be lowered in the forseeable future. I'm going to keep this as my main server but can anyone recommend any other servers who are hiring and have less strict application rules?? I am in no way saying that this server is bad, I just feel I could get more out of the game, any help would be greatly appreciated

Edit: I'm a bit confused as one police officer is underage (LewisUK).....

Last edited by a moderator:
Before hand there was no age restriction, which is how LewisUK/Carl Robberts got into the police force. With the new server update which happened recently they put an age restriction for police force applicants, This should sort out your confusion.

On the other hand advertising of other servers are not allowed so you won't get no information about your dilemma in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back