What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hello Kitty Poll - Donator Car

Should the hello kity car be included into AltisLife.co.uk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Heres a subject thats going to start a war on these very forums!

I always see a number of people discussing ingame with comments like "donators should get the hello kitty car "Why hasnt this server got no hello kitty stuff"

I also see the replys! " No hello kitty stuff please" ... " are you gay dude ? " " Are you a girl?"

So lets have a in/out poll... the result of this poll will settle this debate for good, i will keep it open for 2 weeks so everyone gets there say.

Whoever votes for no will be considered a public enemy, because riding HK cars will calm people down, so I have to support it. Nah just kidding, vote what you want. Vote Yes.

If you call yourselves a serious roleplay community, having hello kitty cars seems a bit childish and trollish to me. I vote no.

While there are people in the real world with such terrible taste in car aesthetics to probably drive around in a hello kitty skinned car I feel it would only serve to drag down the immerse atmosphere the server is going for with everyone walking around in those pink tops and pink cars.

Voted no, but if it does pass, at least it will only be donators.

Though if everyone has access to that shit, I will spend every penny of my fortune on many 50.cal offroaders going around blowing the shit out of anything/anyone pink. With roleplay ofcourse.

Come on guys! get your votes in... this is locked 50/50 at the moment!!!

You should just put it in and the people that don't want it don't buy it and the people that do want it can just buy it :)

As this is a community its much better to have polls now and again before implementing something.

The Hello Kitty car is highly debated, and it turns out its like Marmite you either love it or hate it.

I will let this poll run to the end of Saturday the 29th of March, if its a hell yeah then it will be available to donators shortly after.

Ok... well lets give people a chance to vote...

Poll ends at 12:00 GMT today

Vote approved - The hello kitty car will be added to the donator shop within the next few days.

I will post in the updates section once this has been completed.

Oh god. I shall have to get my extra-thick sunglasses on. Don't want to be blinded by the pink.

Side-Request: Any chance we can have sick-bags fitted as standard in the APD patrol cars now, please? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back