What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bullitt's Firearms Emporium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullitt

m31-animated.gif

Welcome to Bullitt's Firearms Emporium.

We have guns of many shapes & sizes for sale from small handguns to belt operated full auto machine gun's.

Our aim is to give you the firearm you need at a price you can afford whilst making a decent profit for ourselves of course.

Don't have a licence no problem our business motto is "Ask no question's & you shall be told no lies"

Text me in game to find my current location & to set up a meet but be warned I have protection.

giphy.gif

this-sign-is-at-my-local-gun-store-17810.jpg

Disclaimer we do not accept responsibility  for what happens to you or these firearms once they leave our possession but we strongly believe in the right to defend yourself with or without a licence. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
 The Los Fuertes Cartel.. Bullits Incorporated Gun Shop... this is even more reason to go ahead with the Altis Life Groups suggestion !!

Good job seems like a nice business plan, Ill be sure to be on the look out for normal civilians with hand pistols inside the cities.

As I said what happens after they leave our hands is of no concern to us but hopefully they will be used against the dastardly rebels. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back