What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Addition Of Civ/Rebel

Sovereign

Due to the two Admins and two devs all being police officers, the general populace believes that a bias is forming amongst the server staff. We believe at least one Admin/Dev should be a Civ/Rebel in order to see the profound difference in play and that they are seperate types of play that need a threeway balance. 

With all due respect we also ask that Petrovic not be a candidate for this position as he has a negative reputation amongst the server.

yea good idea, i have been wanting this for a long while.

For me from what i saw and my experience i was killing a cop for my protection of drugs and i saw in front of my eyes spawning the car which i could i could not shoot the cop so hade to shoot the tiers and even that was hard. I think the admins should give rebels more gun to go against cops or else we have  no chance a stay alive if a cop tries to arrest us.

I agree that you guys would be well served having your own admin to represent you, and have your point of view represented at important meetings. Wilco already does a great job of this, but he's already spread thin running things as it is. I also agree that this role would not be well served by Petrovic, as he is already very busy with assistant chief and SCO19 under his belt right now. 

I remind you all to exercise care and due diligence in anything you wish to discuss in this thread. As with anything, take care not to offend. Blowing a whistle is one thing, but shoving that whistle up someone's ass is entirely different.

Not that this post has swayed my decision this evening but I do understand what your saying.

I have tonight left the police force to become CIV for a while before joining the medics.... I have not been that active in the cops anyway and I had to leave at some point :)

You will see me ingame has Dr.Wilco, Just to note I am all for suggestions and how to imrpove the server for every player but keep this in the suggestion forums and not ingame :)

This will hopefully give me a great overview of what happens in the civ world

However on another point outing Petrovic like that is a little harsh here on the forums, I am all for freedom of speech and resolving player issues but if there is an issue please PM the admins directly. I dont want to see any kind of hatred posted on the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will see... if you want any advice on not what to do then I am your man lol

I do request one thing, if you see me in game I am not an admin... I am in character unless of course a serious rule break occurs infront of me.

We will see... if you want any advice on not what to do then I am your man lol

I do request one thing, if you see me in game I am not an admin... I am in character unless of course a serious rule break occurs infront of me.
duh -.-

old news :p

well you could be admin (administrator) of hostpital ^^

idk could be.

in that case you would be IC aswell admin ^^

(only different meanings ofc XD)

Ravosk... this is not old news... maybe to people in the police who knew i would be starting up the Medics but none of our other server users were aware.

Cocaine... nooooo thats illegal man ;)

Only one thing I am going to do apart from having fun with everyone

I present the Altis Peach Company

I'd just like to point out that although I am a cop, being a developer grants me *absolutely* no power over the administration of the server. Heck, I had only just managed to wangle the ability to RESTART the live server after hackers have turned it to shit, and now that is gone since the new dedicated server has come online in a different location with different access-control.

Similarly, my influence on the development process is, I sincerely hope, unbiased. Sure, I do some things for the cops, but I do just as much for the civs too, and ultimately, it is GAMEPLAY OPPORTUNITIES that is uppermost in my mind. When Ed Williams is out on the street, he's just a cop. He's not a developer. Sometimes I will post 'from his voice' on here (usually in the Lost Farts thread), but that's as far as it goes. Ed Williams is just a puppet. He's also an ex-rebel, and an ex-normal-upstanding-citizen too, so I think I've walked all the paths necessary to remain objective. That plus 20+ years of game-design and production-management for some of the biggest development houses and game-publishers in the US and UK, with a sabbatical as a games and product reviewer for the largest computer-magazine firm in the UK. I think I know what impartiality is, and its importance when seeking the correct balance for a videogame.

I'm hope Wilco's gesture has appeased you - I know he is as serious as I am about making this server a great place to play - whether you are a civilian trying to live an innocent life, a rebel with (or without) a cause, or a cop with a duty or a power-kick. When the medic role is finally created (oh joy, that'll be fun to build), I have every intention of trying it out myself for at least a while. At the moment, though, the cops are badly needed - even if people don't always like what they do, they're the first people *everyone* calls when THEY are getting griefed, having their vehicles stolen, being robbed, got a flat tyre, lost their ride, or just generally lost, full stop! :)

Ravosk... this is not old news... maybe to people in the police who knew i would be starting up the Medics but none of our other server users were aware.
i meant for my self old news i know for others wasnt old news.

but i spoke for my self noone else.

"You will see me ingame has Dr.Wilco, Just to note I am all for suggestions and how to imrpove the server for every player but keep this in the suggestion forums and not ingame  :)"
- I was going to post it there initially,but I was persuaded that it would get seen by everyone in the Altis Life Chat rather than the Suggestions area where Devs congregate.

"This will hopefully give me a great overview of what happens in the civ world"
- Please give every aspect a try at least once to get a better idea among our many regulars.

"However on another point outing Petrovic like that is a little harsh here on the forums, I am all for freedom of speech and resolving player issues but if there is an issue please PM the admins directly. I dont want to see any kind of hatred posted on the forums."
- I agree,but when we talked about who could take the spot it was made a point by several people on both sides that it be added(no names), the response was so firm that I thought it important enough to be posted despite implications. I hope you understand.

Back